Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Wreath

Pin It
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Only one more day until Valentine's Day! 
 
 

I've seen so many cute holiday wreaths on Pinterest lately that I had to make one for Valentine's Day!  All you need is a styrofoam wreath, felt and twine.


Step 1: Wrap twine around styrofoam wreath - hot glue the twine in place every couple of inches

Step 2: Add a loop so you can hang your wreath - I hot glued mine in place then wrapped twine around the ends

Step 3: Create Hearts on computer (I used Microsoft Word), print them out and then cut them so you can use them as stencils

Step 4: Trace paper hearts onto felt and cut out

Step 5: Hot glue felt hearts to wreath




 I hope everyone has a fun evening planned for tomorrow night!  The hubs and I are staying in and making dinner. 

What plans do you have for Valentine's Day?


~Julia


3 comments:

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

The wreath turned out great!! Was it time consuming?!

Julia@SouthernColor said...

Wrapping the twine around the wreath was definitely time consuming but I love how it turned out! I think I might add velcro to the back of the hearts - that way I can change it up every month depending on the holiday!

Unknown said...

The wreath is super cute!! Great job. Love that you don't need that many items to make it!!

Www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...