Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Wreath

Pin It
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Only one more day until Valentine's Day! 
 
 

I've seen so many cute holiday wreaths on Pinterest lately that I had to make one for Valentine's Day!  All you need is a styrofoam wreath, felt and twine.


Step 1: Wrap twine around styrofoam wreath - hot glue the twine in place every couple of inches

Step 2: Add a loop so you can hang your wreath - I hot glued mine in place then wrapped twine around the ends

Step 3: Create Hearts on computer (I used Microsoft Word), print them out and then cut them so you can use them as stencils

Step 4: Trace paper hearts onto felt and cut out

Step 5: Hot glue felt hearts to wreath




 I hope everyone has a fun evening planned for tomorrow night!  The hubs and I are staying in and making dinner. 

What plans do you have for Valentine's Day?


~Julia


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...